You can also choose a region by clicking on a red dot.
How to use
Compare AF statistics for any two UK regions or nations.
- Choose the first region/nation you are interested in by clicking on a red dot or by clicking on the nations buttons in the top left of the screen
- In densely populated areas (e.g. Greater London and West Midlands) a menu will pop up enabling you to ensure that you have the chosen the correct area (e.g. North West London), just close the menu if you have the right area or click on the correct area to modify it
- The name of your selection will pop up on the left of the screen
- Then choose the second region/nation following the same process as above
- The name of your second selection will appear below the name of your first
- Click the Compare > button beneath your selections and two boxes will pop up enabling you to compare regions
- Click the close X icon on the top right to exit the comparison
- Then click the close X icon on name of your selection on the left of the screen to remove your current selection(s) and choose alternatives
Did you mean?